List of Verbs with forms Part 1

List of Verbs with forms                                      فعل کی فہرست




Admire                 سراہنا/ پسند کرنا        
He wanted to admire me in front of my class mate.

Add                       اضافہ کرنا
I added 2 teaspoonful sugar in the coffee.

Afford                   استعطاطت رکھنا     
Many people hardly afford the Cars.

Advise                  مشور ھونا
She advised me to be in college till the interval

Allow                    اجازت دینا
I can not allow the mean people to enter the university.

Alert                      خبردار ھونا
Fortunately the security guard was alert when the plunders entered the shop.

Announce              اعلان کرنا         
I announce there will be no dancing at the dusk.

Analyse                 تجزیہ کرنا
You must have analysed the situation before uttering.

Apologise              معزرت کرنا     
They apologised to the professor  for being late in the class.

Answer                  جواب دینا
I am not sure that he knows the correct answer.

Appreciate             قدردانی کرنا       
I appreciate your work of art.

Applaud                داد دینا
Her uncle applauded him in the hall.

Arrange                 ترتیب دینا       
Please arrange a cup of tea for, I am really wipe out.

Argue                    مباحثہ کرنا
This is not the right time to argue.

Ask                        پھوچھنا      
Can you ask a question          

Arrive                   منزل پر پہنچنا
I wish you arrive safely at home.

Attempt                 کوشش کرنا     
Your attempt to win the competition will be appreciated.

Attack                  حملہ کرنا
It was a harsh attack on the passerby.

Bang                     دھماکہ کرنا
The place was banged.

Beg                        مانگنا
I beg to state that I need two days leave.               

Battle                    جدوجہد کرنا
She is battling the chronic illness.

Bleach                   سفید کرنا
She wanted to bleach the bathroom floor.

Belong                  تعلق رکھنا
This laptop belongs to my elder brother.

Blot                       دھبہ لگانا     
There was a colour blot on the shirt under his armpit.
            
Blink                     آنکھیں جھپکھانا
It was observed the she blinks a lot.

Boil                        ابلنا                
I boiled two eggs. it was the happiest moment of my life.

Boast                      شیخی مارنا
He has a habit of boasting in vain.

Post a Comment

0 Comments